I have been a PhD student in Probability, since January 2021, at LPSM, Sorbonne University in Paris, under the supervision of Idris Kharroubi.
My research interests are about Stochastic control and Numerical methods.
If you want to get in touch with me, contact me.
You can find my CV here.
- Co-organizer of the PhD students seminar at LPSM (2021-2023)
- Co-organizer of InfoMaths/a> , a seminar about informatic tools for mathematicians (2022-2023)
- Co-organizer of Les Probabilités de Demain (2022-2023)
- PhD students representative at LPSM (2021-2023)
- PhD students representative at École Doctorale de Sciences Mathémaques de Paris Centre 386 (2021-2023)
- Bachelor and Master students representative at Dipartimento di Matematica of Università degli Studi di Padova (2016-2018)